PDA

View Full Version : Walkthrough showing frame number?

luigi
2007-09-12, 08:07 PM
Is this really what they did? I haven't done a walkthrough since version 8.1, but we never had to deal with those "foreign objects" [201 of 400] in our walkthroughs....

it's so disappointing....is there really no workaround from within Revit?

Shucks.....

mcblum
2007-09-14, 04:03 AM
I too was surprised when I noticed them introduced in 9.x as a result of the animated solar studies. I have yet to found a solution aside from some post production. :(

mcblum

luigi
2007-09-17, 01:08 AM
I may have jumped the gun, will try to find time tomorrow...but when I started the thread, I noticed that the frames showed in the preview, and then noticed it in the thumbnail, I thought I saw them in the actual file, but when I put the frames together in Adobe Premiere, (we were going so fast) and played it during our presentation test the same evening....and they weren't there...Now, because it was fast and I combined a portion of jpg frames, the other as an avi, I am unsure what happened....but the final product didn't have them...

I will write later,

Thanks,

Luigi

mcblum
2007-09-17, 01:51 AM
I would be very interested if it works out for you. As stated, the few animations that I have done in 2008, they have all had the "Frame Number" in the upper left corner. I typically resorted to making the image taller then final size and cropping the top portion out in post production. I have tried both exporting directly to AVI and to individual images, which is my preferred method.

Thanks,
mcblum

Dimitri Harvalias
2007-10-16, 06:27 PM
Luigi,

Did you ever get a chance to check this out?

luigi
2007-10-19, 04:27 AM
Hi Dimitri, I am sending this email, mainly to get it to show up as something I have yet to respond to... I kinda checked, but not correctly....I will have much more time next week, and will try to check.

Sorry for not following up...

Luigi,

Did you ever get a chance to check this out?

clog boy
2007-10-19, 06:07 AM
I don't think it can be fixed, but my guess is Autodesk knows we hate it by now.
Please tell me I'm wrong about the first part. :)

mfanucs
2008-07-18, 08:35 AM
Hi All

We're a little slow down here in Africa and still have to receive our 2009. Does anyone know if the frame number still shows up the walkthrough exports in 2009?

Ciao
Marco

luigi
2008-07-18, 01:55 PM
:( http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=79030&highlight=frame

Hi All

We're a little slow down here in Africa and still have to receive our 2009. Does anyone know if the frame number still shows up the walkthrough exports in 2009?

Ciao
Marco