PDA

View Full Version : RA08 - Mirror Project....Anybody trying?

Martin P
2007-09-13, 04:55 PM
somebody could make a lot of money with this.......... Anyone working on it? If not I think its a pretty big opportunuity to make a shed load of money! If I had any idea how to do it, I would be......

But... I cant, so if you are - sign me up for 2 copies - for free to me of course, for giving you the idea ;)

cdatechguy
2007-09-13, 05:00 PM
Its one of the first "Wishes (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=67441)" on the wish list....

archjake
2007-09-14, 04:08 AM
somebody could make a lot of money with this.......... Anyone working on it? If not I think its a pretty big opportunuity to make a shed load of money! If I had any idea how to do it, I would be......

But... I cant, so if you are - sign me up for 2 copies - for free to me of course, for giving you the idea ;)

Martin, don't tell Adesk that you'll pay more money for a feature. Before you know it we'll have to purchase add-ons for the Revit flavors. :roll:

luigi
2007-09-25, 04:30 AM
You actually bring up a great point...
is all the work, endless hours I'm sure, to have an almost working "mirror project" tool up until RA2008
.............................................................................wasted?
It needed,
............................................................................................in the insignificant knowledge I have,
so little time to perfect

oh well...I currently am not in a position to need that tool....but I know so many firms that need it....:cry: