PDA

View Full Version : Space between Text & leader (bounding)

jeremiah.bowles
2007-09-18, 12:03 AM
I am having a problem creating a legend. I place text but there is a huge gap between the text and the arrow. AutoCAD has a variable that gives this spacing but unable to find anything anywhere that identifies what this parameter is so I can change it.

Anyone have any Ideas?

Jeremiah
Las Vegas

rmejia
2007-09-18, 01:02 AM
As far as I know, unfortunately, there is no option to control the space between the text and leader.

rjcrowther
2007-09-18, 06:56 AM
Welcome to the world of Revit.

It does some great things and then lets you down by not being able to do a simple thing like that.

My method is to make the leaders a bit longer than I would really like them to be. That way the ratio of the gap and the leader is small and it does not look so bad.

Rob

jeremiah.bowles
2007-09-18, 05:07 PM
I'm not sure that I am conveying myself properly. See attached image.
I'm not sure if it is because I am working in a legend or what but I am trying to Annotate a wall to have Gyp board but the space around the "Left" justified text doesn't make any sense. I've seen the template from WATG and it works fine.

Any new thoughts? - I am using text (not sure how to use tags)

rdaniel
2007-09-18, 05:21 PM
Are you using text or a tag?

jeremiah.bowles
2007-09-19, 03:19 PM
Using text, not tags. Tags work fine but Text doesn't.

rdaniel
2007-09-19, 04:53 PM
Sorry, guess I should have read your previous post better. Not sure what the deal is right off and haven't had this problem myself. Can you post the file?