PDA

View Full Version : Callouts Won't Show

bleonard
2007-09-25, 12:14 AM
Hey Folks - quick help would be appreciated, trying to get back into DSA in a few days and my file's making me anxious....

Have a series of plan views that are unable to show newly created callouts. I open the floor plan, try to generate a new callout, and receive the error message that the view I just generated isn't visible in this view, and I should check the visibility settings, blah blah blah.

Problem is - all my existing callouts are turned on in this view. Nothing has been turned off in visibility graphics with regards to annotation. I also have checked the view range, to see if something was off, a plan region, etc. Not only is that not it, but I now have only ONE PLAN VIEW that will allow me to generate a live callout. If I reference an existing view, it shows up fine in the floor plans, so I have been creating callouts in this one working view (for live references) and then referencing them in the other views.

this file was recently converted over to revit arch 2008.

Anyone experienced anything like this? Is it a gltch?

Dimitri Harvalias
2007-09-25, 02:02 AM
Any chance this might be the issue?
http://forums.augi.com/showthread.ph...isibility+crop
(Just ran into this with a user the other day.)

dbaldacchino
2007-09-25, 02:27 AM
Sounds like an early build of Revit....download the latest, install and that should take care of it.