PDA

View Full Version : combo corner window

lila
2007-10-02, 12:22 AM
is it possible to have an "awning combo" corner window? or should you use a fixed corner window on top of two awning windows? i'm trying to create tall fixed corner window with a mullion 18" from the ground which would be a fixed or awning tempered piece

if there is a como corner window out there, does anyone have one that they would like to share?

phyllisr
2007-10-02, 05:19 AM
...to create tall fixed corner window with a mullion 18" from the ground which would be a fixed or awning tempered piece...
A picture is worth a thousand words?!? I probably have something but am not precisely certain what you mean. Can you post an image? My clip is a straight combo with an awning but I have a corner version somewhere (I think) assuming I understand what you are creating. Personally, I am not a fan of stacking windows unless this is how they will be built. But that's just me.

lila
2007-10-02, 06:05 PM
yes, that's exactly what i have in mind, but a corner window version of it. i want to avoid stacking the windows but will do that as a last resort if need be. i haven't been able to get into the family and make it a corner. if you have one, that would be greatly appreciated.