PDA

View Full Version : Still having problems with phasing

Wagurto
2004-08-13, 02:15 AM
I have a family opening that change the way it is represented when i change the phase from new to existing. I don undersatnad why this is happening but I am sure that's not the way I want it.
See image attached.
thanks

beegee
2004-08-13, 03:31 AM
Under Properties for the opening that appears correctly the way you want to see it, check what phase it was created in. ( Presumably the existing phase and not demolished in subsequent phases.) Now go to the properties of the other opening and change it 's phase created to match the first one. Both openings will now display the same way.

Phase filters _ None - Show New and Demo _ Show Complete etc etc change the way elements are graphically displayed in a view, relative to the phase of the view. So , for example, if the view is set to new construction, and the opening was created in new construction with the original wall being created in the "existing" phase, and your phase filters are set to " Show Previous + Demolition " you will see a graphic indicating that part of the original wall has been demolished.

Hope that makes sense ( and I didn't mention picket fences once. :D )