PDA

View Full Version : Change Row Height Globally

dpieksma
2007-10-05, 06:41 PM
Hi,
I am working with a table created from a Sheet Set (Insert Sheet List Table..). I am attempting to format the table style to appear as I want it (I am editing the Standard style). All of the cells only have a single line of text. However the height of the cells/rows could easily accommodate 3 lines of text. I used the grips to edit the cell heights of a few cells to what I want, but then when I used the space evenly option in right click menu, it reverts the cell/row heights to their original size. Is there a way to globally edit the row/cell height?

Capt. Computer Crasher
2007-10-05, 07:15 PM
Hi,
I am working with a table created from a Sheet Set (Insert Sheet List Table..). I am attempting to format the table style to appear as I want it (I am editing the Standard style). All of the cells only have a single line of text. However the height of the cells/rows could easily accommodate 3 lines of text. I used the grips to edit the cell heights of a few cells to what I want, but then when I used the space evenly option in right click menu, it reverts the cell/row heights to their original size. Is there a way to globally edit the row/cell height?

Hi dpieksma,
I don't know what version of Autocad you have, but this should work for all. Hightlight all the cells/rows in you table (make sure you highlight all the CELLS not just the table). pick properties. Under the cell category you should be able to set the cell height and width among others (the OTHERS should be left to cell style in most cases). I would adjust cell width and height because you can set these any ther way.

dpieksma
2007-10-05, 08:03 PM
Thanks. I wish that was more well documented or a part of the style that you can set.

Capt. Computer Crasher
2007-10-05, 08:09 PM
The table style sets the cell height by taking the text height and adding the vertical margin top and bottom.