PDA

View Full Version : property lines not visible

mmiles
2007-10-10, 07:27 PM
Once had Property lines, but didn't full understand project north, true north and relationship to inserted ACAD site plan; eventually disregarded Site Tools property lines created.

NOw,I am making my site plans look nice and presentable but I cannot seem to get the property lines to appear in my drawing. I try to create new ones by sketching but when I sketch a line a warning appears telling me the property lines are not visible and to check my settings.

I have that category/sub-category turned on but still nothing shows up; have checked phasing filters too, showing "all" but that didn't affect things either. What am I missing?

dhurtubise
2007-10-10, 08:01 PM
So you've checked under Site - Property Lines and it's check. Any chance the active workset could be one that's turned off in the view ?

BMcCallum
2007-10-10, 08:17 PM
Have the property lines been hidden in the view?

BMcCallum
2007-10-10, 08:18 PM
Wait a sec, while you are sketching? It sounds like the lines category is turned off....

mmiles
2007-10-11, 12:13 AM
I will check the lines category...but I do not think that is the case.
Last effort was to determine the worksets issue. But, I cannot find that to be the case.
Also, they are not hidden as far as I can tell- unless a raster file, which is also hidden, is covering them.

I ended up using a Detail line type that matches the property line type. Annoying; but fine.

dhurtubise
2007-10-11, 12:51 AM
Can you post the file ?