PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Column Schedule

djn
2007-10-23, 03:10 AM
It would be nice to have the ability to control over what determines the group similar items tool in the graphic column schedule. Also it would be nice to add mark to that list, so it would group columns with the same size length... and mark together.

JCAST79
2007-11-05, 05:45 PM
It would also be nice to be able to select shared elevations instead of project elevations. That would help out a lot instead of going into the column schedule and masking the elevation text and inputting the correct elevation.

dbaldacchino
2007-11-05, 06:36 PM
Hey Javier :)

I was curious....what are you trying to report? Could you give an example? Remeber that there's always the possibility to do a calculated parameter. So if you're talking about scheduling the height of a column as would be reported by shared coordinates, you can always take the length and add the difference between the project and shared coordinates.

johk
2007-11-12, 07:32 AM
Hi,
I would like to be able to add more info and/or be able to customize it a bit more. For example I would like to add reo to the column schedule.
At the moment the only work around I have is to add the reinforcing for the column in a field that is nor used for example Type Comments and then apply a tag in the schedule showing that info.
I have attached a sample of how we do them at the moment.

Thanks
Jonas

djn
2007-11-18, 11:40 PM
Thanks for the post. We are currently trying to figure out how to schedule our concrete columns, since Revit doesn't do anything like we use to show them. I have a couple of questions though..

Was this all done with the graphic column schedule Revit? And if so how did you get the column to sort by column mark. Also did you put all of the arrows and rebar in over the top of the columns?

johk
2007-11-18, 11:59 PM
No the attached was only an example showing how we are doing our column schedule at the moment.
There is a thred here as well http://discussion.autodesk.com/thread.jspa?threadID=617489

Cheers

Jonas

codya137484
2009-04-10, 04:33 PM
Adding a Splice in the graphical column schedule would be amazing

formology
2012-02-25, 04:56 PM
If anyone is interested in an API tool to create enhanced graphical column (linked cols/slanted cols/additional rows of info, etc) schedules please see our post in Revit R&D forums. I think we can help if there is interest.

Best Wishes,
-Zach

binh.hoang368870
2012-03-06, 09:36 AM
It would be nice to have the ability to control over what determines the group similar items tool in the graphic column schedule. Also it would be nice to add mark to that list, so it would group columns with the same size length... and mark together.
I have troubles wiht scheldule column : In Revit i want to create column scheldule only like pic my attach,
who one know in Revit struc ?