PDA

View Full Version : Structural Renders

cholmes
2007-10-23, 03:18 PM
Just thought I would share a few pics of a recently completed project that was mostly structural in nature. Not the most artistic renderings (ie no trees, people, etc) but the client was very excited about seeing them. This is one of our first pilot projects using ACA 2008, and everything went extremely well.

The sunset pic was just for fun, and because I thought it looked really cool! The other two were actually sent to the client for a presentation, along with several others. These are all reduced files, so there is some graininess to them, but it's not bad.

stelthorst
2007-10-23, 06:19 PM
Nice work Chris. I like your artistic flare with the sunset. :)

david_peterson
2007-10-23, 08:25 PM
Looks like Fun.
Nice work.

Steve_Bennett
2007-10-23, 10:46 PM
Nice stuff. I like your mr daylight system. That always adds the best effect when it comes to atmospheric renderings outdoors.

cholmes
2007-11-01, 07:05 PM
Thanks guys! Yeah, this was a fun project to work on, just because of the complexity of it. Also, since it was one of our first projects using ACA, I really wanted to prove the power of it. I've had many years of experience with ADT, but at my new job, we are just starting using it. There have been a lot of people impressed with what we can do right out if the box.