PDA

View Full Version : view error

tkrich00
2007-11-06, 03:11 PM
Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it. See attachment. I have tried adjusting every setting i know. It occurs everytime i use the scroll button on the mouse to zoom in an out and when i open the file. The 3gb is enabled on my PC, Open GL is on, overlay is on, Video card (nvidia) has been updated, mouse software has been updated. I am working in workshared file and everyone else has very similar set ups and no one else is having the problem.

ws
2007-11-06, 05:08 PM
It seems to be usually associated with an OpenGL error.

Some combinations of graphic card, driver and PC just seem more prone to it than others.

The only general guidance that seems to have emerged from the many posts on the subject is that older Ati FireGL cards - in particular the V3xxx series - may be less prone to problems.

e.g. I installed the latest FireGL v5600 and got your error message a few times, plus some overlay planes problems... went back to the V3400 and haven't seen that error message since.

Baldwin_4-6-0
2007-11-06, 07:54 PM
We had one of these when a Giant size autocad site plan file was imported in an duplicated a few times because the user brought it in at the wrong scale and kept bringing it in until it finally overloaded. Seems like a Graphic overload problem. I deleted the Autocad file(s) and our problem was solved.

Don't know if this will help.