PDA

View Full Version : callout tags

lila
2007-11-13, 08:20 PM
i am problems with creating callout from floor plans. it wont show the dashed line and reference tag and i have everything turned on in my visibility settings. does anyone know what could be causing this? i can't figure it out...

also at the same time, my filled regions aren't being seen properly? the outline can be seen but not the inside. it always appears solid white and covers everything up no matter what other hatch or color i set it to.

sbrown
2007-11-13, 08:25 PM
Check the view tag that is associated with the properties of the callout. you'll go to settings >View Tags>Callouts, it probably is set to no head right now.

lila
2007-11-13, 08:49 PM
it has a head on it and the strange thing is that it appears on a plan that was duplicated from the main plan which is very strange because you would think it would be more likely to appear in the original plan. i've matched their view properties and tried to find some differerence that is causing this and i can't......

Scott Womack
2007-11-14, 05:53 PM
If this is a project that was upgraded from having been started in an earlier release, it may still have something to do with that.