PDA

View Full Version : Got a chance to do some work on this again

Kroke
2003-07-18, 05:40 PM
Had to 'job jump' a bit, but I just love how you can use the power of Revit's perspective models to create some art. :D http://home.bendcable.com/draftsman/cool.jpg

PS, I have NFC why my stucco walls look solid black :?:

bclarch
2003-07-18, 09:00 PM
PS, I have NFC why my stucco walls look solid black

Surface pattern may be too dense or line weight of surface pattern might be too thick.

Is the rendering hand done or computer generated?

J-G
2003-07-18, 11:17 PM
your doings some really nice work Kroke. Are you the designer? Can you explain some of the process that you used to create the colored rendition? Very artistic. I am thinking that it was not all acurender???

beegee
2003-07-19, 04:45 AM
Yeah Kroke,

I think its show and tell time. :D

beegee

Steve_Stafford
2003-07-19, 11:13 AM
That does not look "computer" to me, it looks like "hand and markers". If it's "puter" work, then I'm blown away. Okay, it looks great regardless. You've got more natural talent Kroke than many "trained" folks I've met. Keep it up, you've found your "calling".

timothyj67
2003-07-20, 01:38 AM
beautiful rendering in marker..I did alot of those in my Architectural Rendering classes.
I would say it is probably a 'Pantone-Tria' marker is what you used.
I love those ..They have a great color field.
Even with the fun of computer I still love to hand draw.

timOthy

Kroke
2003-07-21, 05:27 PM
Wow, busy week.

I didn't do it myself, we had a guy do it for us. I can't do anything artistic without a computer any more (I'm a has-been-hus-band) :wink:

But yes, he did it with his color markers.

No I didn't design this one. I got it on a 'paper napkin', the conceptual of it, then just kinda filled it in where it needed to be filled. We are excited to start this one though, it will be the 2nd house in this housing development here in Oregon called Pronghorn. If you're big into golf you'd like it there. Fazio and Nicholas' sig. courses, pretty amazing place.

But I just thought the cool part was being able to plot out a perspective from anywhere I want and have the artist hand do it. Those things never happened when I was an AutoCAD user. They had to be drawn from scratch if we wanted a rendering. 3D is so fantastic!