PDA

View Full Version : MLeader MText

cadman_meg
2007-11-18, 11:53 AM
I believe this question belongs in here. Anyhow, but using the mleaders recently and setup a few style. Some of the text type styles using MText. Anyhow, when envoking the command and I press enter as I need to go to next line and then with old MText, you used to be able to hit enter twice, and the command would end. But not in this case, you have to click outside the realm of the MText being entered. Why is this? Can I set it another way? Thanks much.

jmctamney
2008-05-23, 02:07 PM
I believe this question belongs in here. Anyhow, but using the mleaders recently and setup a few style. Some of the text type styles using MText. Anyhow, when envoking the command and I press enter as I need to go to next line and then with old MText, you used to be able to hit enter twice, and the command would end. But not in this case, you have to click outside the realm of the MText being entered. Why is this? Can I set it another way? Thanks much.

If I remember correctly you've never been able to hit enter twice to get out of Mtext. You used to be able to hit tab and enter but when they introduced tabs in '06 or '07 that went away and you either have to click outside the box or hit OK.

Opie
2008-06-12, 09:04 PM
or press CTRL + Enter to exit the MLeader text editor.

dzatto
2008-06-12, 09:08 PM
Mtext won't let you quit with a double enter. Single line text will, since it is only single line, not multiple line like Mtext.