PDA

View Full Version : Forum Update: Printer Friendly Topics

christopher.zoog51272
2003-05-06, 02:46 AM
I've added a "print topic" button, to view post pages. Clicking this button will open a "printer friendly" page. Just hit the print button on your browser, and presto!

Let me know if anyone finds any bugs.

Thanks,
Chris

Scott D Davis
2003-05-06, 02:48 AM
Cool! How's about having it open a new browser window? Then you can print and close, and be right back where you were.

christopher.zoog51272
2003-05-06, 02:52 AM
hmmm... not a bad idea, I'll see what I can do.

what do you think of the new "hypercells" on the topic and forum pages?

I think they "work", they let you keep track of what row you are on as you mouse over.

Scott D Davis
2003-05-06, 02:56 AM
oh! I see :shock:

The row highlights on hover! very cool, i might have passed right over it if you didn't say sumthin!

christopher.zoog51272
2003-05-06, 02:57 AM
next up:

http://www.zoogdesign.com/forums/phpBB2/templates/fisubsilversh/images/email_topic.gif

coming soon... :wink:

christopher.zoog51272
2003-05-06, 02:58 AM
oh! I see :shock:

The row highlights on hover! very cool, i might have passed right over it if you didn't say sumthin!

yeah it's subtle, but niiiice 8)

Steve_Stafford
2003-05-06, 03:02 AM
So how long ago did the Missus move home....? :twisted:

Bee vewy caahfuhl....

christopher.zoog51272
2003-05-06, 03:07 AM
:lol: actaully, she's here and very supportive, and also very pregnant with our first, so that makes her very sleepy, which allows me to stay up very late and work on this place, because i won't have anytime once the baby comes, so i gotta get it done....get it :wink:

i have untill october 3rd :D

Steve_Stafford
2003-05-06, 03:43 AM
Hey that's awesome, I don't think I knew this did I? I guess you'd better get it done...I was staying up late learning Generic Cadd and AutoCAD r12 when my first was on the way. You'll still be able to stay up late for a while after, well actually you probably have to be, chuckle.

SighOnara

Wesley
2003-05-06, 08:41 AM
Yes, very nice Chris, and I rather like the online/offline indicator lights. Some very fancy stuff possible with this program...
Wes

christopher.zoog51272
2003-05-06, 02:26 PM
Yes, very nice Chris, and I rather like the online/offline indicator lights. Some very fancy stuff possible with this program...
Wes

Thanks wes, I thought it would be nice to add this feature. Though I do have a spelling error I need to fix, :oops: (what's statut mean?)
I may even implement a "live" chat feature or an AIM or ICQ-like instant messenging feature, but not just yet.

Yeah, the board code is just like revit the program, there's lot's of data just waiting to ultilized, you just need to set-up a way to get at it. :)