PDA

View Full Version : ARchitxt.ttf

brettgoodchild
2007-12-11, 06:04 AM
Hello,
I was looking for a version of ARchitxt.ttf that matched the .shx from CAD but I really didn't find one that matched very well so I created it myself. I created it from the shx so they are almost an exact match.

If you would like to download this, please let me know and I will let you have it.
Thought it would make others search a little easier.

Feel free to send me a message through here with contact info and I will email it out ASAP.

Thank you and please let me know how you like it.

Thanks,
Brett G.

SCShell
2007-12-11, 02:10 PM
Hey there,

Welcome to the Forum! Very nice of you!! (Your first post....and it's a present.)
Keep it up.
Steve

thand
2007-12-12, 04:24 AM
Hello,
I was looking for a version of ARchitxt.ttf that matched the .shx from CAD but I really didn't find one that matched very well so I created it myself. I created it from the shx so they are almost an exact match.

If you would like to download this, please let me know and I will let you have it.
Thought it would make others search a little easier.

Feel free to send me a message through here with contact info and I will email it out ASAP.

Thank you and please let me know how you like it.

Thanks,
Brett G.

How were you able to create the .ttf file from the .shx file? I have a CAD .shx file that my firm likes to use, and would like to convert it to use it in Revit.. Your process would also be a great... I would also like to download your Architxt.ttf if possible...

Thanks
Todd

bill.ce721295
2016-02-21, 03:53 AM
Hey Brett,

I would be interested in your version of ARchitxt.ttf and also how you were able to create it.

patricks
2016-02-22, 02:40 PM
Hey Brett,

I would be interested in your version of ARchitxt.ttf and also how you were able to create it.

The guy made one post 8 years ago, he's probably long gone.

Revitaoist
2016-02-22, 04:40 PM
I have it on turbosquid for free http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/688006

Dogs@Desk
2023-05-19, 04:01 PM
Hello! I was wondering if your offer of architxt.ttf for Revit is still open? I cannot track a download down Anywhere!