PDA

View Full Version : Callout

withhoon
2007-12-12, 01:11 AM
Hi all,

I have some questions about Callout.

I made several Callouts on different plans. Then Revit gave me error messages

' None of the created elements are visible in Floor Plan: 10 TENTH FLOOR PHASE 1 - A CONSTRUCTION View. You may want to check the active view, its Parameters, and Visibility settings, as well as any Plan Regions and their settings.'

But, actually Callouts were created in a Detail section.

Some other team members can see the Callouts in plans, but some don't.

How can I fix it?

And I also want to ask how can I change the level of the callout in section. I don't see any callouts from section drawings. Callout should be visiable in section, right?

bengo
2007-12-12, 01:52 AM
Check your build. There where some issues with th callout's visibility. You should download the latest build and update your version.

Hope it helps.

luigi
2007-12-13, 03:16 AM
I think Bengo hit it in the head...especially if you said that some users see it and some don't....it means that some have the 1st build, where others have newer ones....

Once you verify this...do you still have issues?

Hi all,

I have some questions about Callout.

I made several Callouts on different plans. Then Revit gave me error messages

' None of the created elements are visible in Floor Plan: 10 TENTH FLOOR PHASE 1 - A CONSTRUCTION View. You may want to check the active view, its Parameters, and Visibility settings, as well as any Plan Regions and their settings.'

But, actually Callouts were created in a Detail section.

Some other team members can see the Callouts in plans, but some don't.

How can I fix it?

And I also want to ask how can I change the level of the callout in section. I don't see any callouts from section drawings. Callout should be visiable in section, right?

dhurtubise
2007-12-13, 08:47 AM
If you are running the first build (From the DVD) and working on an upgraded project you will have that issue.
You need to install the latest build from the web here (http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=9262001)