PDA

View Full Version : Keynotes and arrowheads

Cathy Hadley
2004-08-23, 03:53 PM
I have been using Keynotes and note blocks and am loving it!!!

The only issue I have is this... I created all my keynotes, say for sections, started with a family then added types in the project as I went along...

Saved the family from the project... loaded into another project (same overall project just different building... anyway) All my keynotes were happily there... Sweet... however... I have to reset the arrowhead setting for each and every keynote... they all get reset back to none... there is no setting in the family that I can find... in the project its listed as a type parameter... but not listed in the family? Is there a setting for keynote arrowheads somewhere that I am not aware of?

I suppose I have to load ALL my keynotes as part of my template... but since I really don't need them till rather late in the CD process doesn't that seem like ... I don't know... overkill?

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any insight.
CZH

frame
2004-08-23, 09:23 PM
If you do a straight copy-paste from one document to another, the arrowhead will be retained. To get all the types, you will have to copy-paste all the types. Maybe have a empty drafting view with all the keynotes layed out, and you can copy-paste from one doc to the next from there.