PDA

View Full Version : Roll Up Door Not Showing in RCP

lhanyok
2008-01-09, 09:03 PM
I have a roll-up shutter door in my project. It won't show up in RCP as I would like. I 've adjusted the height, and the adjustable parameter for the opening height of the shutter - however I can't get the panel to show. I've attached an image of what I'd like it to look like and stripped down .rvt file with it not working.

eddy.lermytte
2008-01-09, 11:27 PM
In the Roll Up Shutter Rfa, you have unchecked the visibility of the shutter. It is set to not display the shutter in Plan/RCP.

lhanyok
2008-01-10, 02:04 PM
I did, however, leave the box checked to be visible when cut in plan/rcp. I have another door in the project that is showing up just fine (that's what the screenshot is taken of).

aaronrumple
2008-01-10, 03:46 PM
Well - you have some phase issues in your example. The door is being hidden by the automatic infill of the demo wall.

Also your cut plane is quite high. Right at the head of the door. Lower it to 4'.

You get these things adjusted and I think you'll be about where you want to be.

Any reason you used a Void rather than an opening in the family? An opening in this instance would be less overhead for Revit and simpler.

lhanyok
2008-01-10, 07:22 PM
How can I fix the phase issue? I used a void because the opening wasn't cutting the wall properly and I didn't have the time to look into it any further.