PDA

View Full Version : View Titles

CCI Design
2004-08-24, 07:03 PM
I have a dumb question. How do I turn off view titles on a per view basis?

adegnan
2004-08-24, 07:07 PM
I guess you can't. The option "hide annotation in view" does not exist when you right click on the title. Am I wrong? I thought this used to be a option.

J. Grouchy
2004-08-24, 07:19 PM
Of course you can....

Select the view, go to Properties, Edit/New, Duplicate (I call my new one "No Title"...but name it whatever you wish), and select the options you want in the Type Properties dialogue box (you can show <none> under the "title" option or select "yes" "no" or "when multiple viewports" under the "show title" option, check whether or not to show the extension line...and there are a couple other options).

Piece o' cake!

rkulczynski1882
2004-08-24, 07:22 PM
I think that there is an option for no title in the properties of the view. Select the view and go to properties. Under type there should be a selection no title.

BomberAIA
2004-08-24, 07:48 PM
Just duplicate the Viewport and turn off the View Title. Highlight the Viewport: Viewport 1, properties, Edit/New, Duplicate, uncheck Show Title.

adegnan
2004-08-24, 08:41 PM
DUH! Boy, did I not look close enough at those dialog boxes! (I was mainly looking for the old right-click option... but that is only with levels??)

J. Grouchy
2004-08-25, 12:54 PM
DUH! Boy, did I not look close enough at those dialog boxes! (I was mainly looking for the old right-click option... but that is only with levels??)

Don't worry...sometimes Revit hides things in plain site and you have that forehead-slapping moment when you realized how many hours you could have saved if only you'd known...

The Hide/Show Annotation in View command works, I believe with Sections, Levels, Elevations, Grids...I haven't tested all the Annotation types, but I'm sure almost all of them work that way.