PDA

View Full Version : level text

CCI Design
2004-08-24, 07:04 PM
Short of creating a new family, is it possible to change the font style of the default level heads?

muttlieb
2004-08-24, 07:08 PM
Load the default level head, change the font, save it, load it into your project template.

Archimac
2004-09-22, 06:39 PM
How do you change the font? When I click - create family- 'Levels' is not in the list. All I want to do is change the font and text size.
Please help!

Allen Lacy
2004-09-22, 06:44 PM
How do you change the font? When I click - create family- 'Levels' is not in the list. All I want to do is change the font and text size.
Please help! You need to open the level family (in annotations folder) and change the font there. You can either save or save as (which I recommend to keep your OTB in tact). Then load the new level head in your project. Then change the level head in the level family (again, you can edit or duplicate the level family)

adegnan
2004-09-28, 12:36 PM
I changed my level text by modifying a family that came with Revit. I loaded it into a project.

I cannot select existing levels and change them to my new level family.

As well, I cannot create a new level using my new level family!

Any ideas?

muttlieb
2004-09-28, 02:45 PM
Abe,

I was able to load your level head into a project and change my level head to it by selecting the level head and then edit properties>edit/new...>select your new level head under the level head type parameter.

adegnan
2004-09-28, 04:23 PM
Ah! I got it! I thought it was just going to appear as a new family like loading a window. Thanks for filling me in on this "duh"!