PDA

View Full Version : UNABLE TO SEE WALL

aretap
2008-01-23, 09:39 PM
I have a rouge wall. All walls are on, all worksets on, wall is set to phase 1 and all views are showing all in phase 1. All the views show the wall execpt the plan. The plan is looking through it yet it still is not showing up. Any suggestions???

johnf.77896
2008-01-23, 10:52 PM
what is your phase filter set to?

John Fleming
GMK Architecture, inc.

aretap
2008-01-24, 12:23 AM
The phase filter is show new in all views - so I don't think that is it. What else could I be missing. Just to rehash - all worksets are on and visible, walls are on, nothing is hidden. the wall is 2 ft. above level 2 and the view depth of the plan is set to cut at 4ft and look down to level below. Phase of wall is created in phase 1 and never demo, phase filter is set to show new and the phase of the view is phase 1. ?????? I just don't know what else it could be???

dhurtubise
2008-01-24, 02:13 AM
Just to make sure, can you set the wall to go to the next level if it fixes it?

Dimitri Harvalias
2008-01-24, 02:41 AM
Also confirm that the top of the wall is not attached to something or that the wall has not been modified with a sketch..

jonnyzero
2008-01-24, 06:53 AM
just for kicks,check if its Bearing or Nonbearing by switching the type of view to Structural and see if it shows up, but if it shows in other views this may not be the problem...

aretap
2008-01-24, 03:20 PM
Thanks everyone for you help!!! I finally figured it out! The phase options and filters were correct. HOWEVER, there was a filter on that was not supposed to be there!!! I know, I know you would have thought I would have checked that right away. Thanks for all the ideas though!

shatcher
2008-01-29, 05:07 PM
just for kicks,check if its Bearing or Nonbearing by switching the type of view to Structural and see if it shows up, but if it shows in other views this may not be the problem...
If I want to see a non-bearing wall in a structural view, how do I that?