PDA

View Full Version : Display Manager- how can I access?

bnia
2004-08-25, 03:55 PM
I've updated from ADT 2000 to ADT 2004 and am having trouble finding the Display Manager. "Help" is prompting me to look in the Format menu pull-down however the Display Manager isn't there. I would appreciate if someone could inform me on where to find it. Thanks.

Glenn Pope
2004-08-25, 04:19 PM
Hi, moved this post from Autocad General to here as this is a more appropriate place for it.

BCrouse
2004-08-25, 06:39 PM
The Help pointed you in the right direction. If you go to the Format menu pull-down, you will first see the Style Manager and right after that is the Display Manager. I hope that this helps.

Brad

richard.binning
2004-08-26, 11:03 AM
I've updated from ADT 2000 to ADT 2004 and am having trouble finding the Display Manager. "Help" is prompting me to look in the Format menu pull-down however the Display Manager isn't there. I would appreciate if someone could inform me on where to find it. Thanks.
Sounds like you loaded the Acad menu too! This has a nasty habit of installing itself as the "default" menu. Make sure that your Main menu is listed as ADT. Then make sure that your "Format" pulldown is coming out of the ADT menu not the Acad menu.

RLB