PDA

View Full Version : Cannot get this Wall Tag Leader to Show Correctly

m.augi
2008-01-29, 04:51 PM
I am running into an issue where If I tag my wall the leader does not connect to the tag. I take it has to do with the location of the text withtin the tag, but I cannot get it to cleanly attach to the tag itself. I am attaching the file to illustrate the problem. Thanks

ijnicholas
2008-01-29, 11:53 PM
I cannot see the attached file.
The leader not connecting to the tag is mainly an issue if you have customized the size of the tag / tag detail lines in the family. RAC 2008 usually switches off the REf planes. Switch them on using VG and then edit your tag size etc. The leader extends upto an imaginary circumscribing circly (?)
hth

m.augi
2008-01-30, 04:06 PM
I cannot see the attached file.
The leader not connecting to the tag is mainly an issue if you have customized the size of the tag / tag detail lines in the family. RAC 2008 usually switches off the REf planes. Switch them on using VG and then edit your tag size etc. The leader extends upto an imaginary circumscribing circly (?)
hth

I looked at the ref planes they just cross at 0,0. For some reason it is getting affected by Text location. I fixed the attachment as well
thanks

ijnicholas
2008-01-30, 06:13 PM
As I had said, your customization has made this tag misbehave. I reduced the size of the labels and nudged closed to the 0,0. This should work ok, as long as you have only one letter designation for the Part. Modifier and Part. Fire rating parameter you have got going. You can test it yourself. I have uploaded the updated wall tag.