PDA

View Full Version : ACA/AMEP Style Library Activity

H-Angus
2008-02-01, 12:33 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place (I'm sure Mr B will move me on if not ;) , the Watering Hole maybe) , but the amount of sharing of ACA/AMEP styles going on in the AUGI forums is a little on the low side to say the least, yet every time a forum feedback debate rears up, the reinstatement of the AUGI Exchange seems to be the highest priority on most peoples mind.

I just wondered if the sharing of styles is something we want or are people happy with the ootb content provided by Autodesk, or do people prefer to make their own styles rather than using ones created by others.

Personally in the interim period before the new AUGI Exchange is brought back on line I'd like to see something similar to the Dynamic Block Sharing system put together by Rico and Chris, for ACA/AMEP styles.

I don't know, what do you guys think? If styles were put forward then we could put something together.

Thinking out loud again, sorry :Oops:

Steve_Bennett
2008-02-03, 06:42 PM
This is a great idea Steve and thanks for bringing this up! :beer: Buzz has been adding a lot of MEP content and that is a great start. It will take a lot more individuals though to bring things to the level of the DB sharing forums though (I think anyways). I would share, but much of the stuff I work with now is not mine to share. This will truly be a group effort on the part of the community members. If we see more activity I will definitely bring this up for discussion with the BOD. In the meantime, share away! :beer: