PDA

View Full Version : editing an interior elevation tag

ntnik
2008-02-05, 11:21 PM
i've edited other tags (changes sizes of text and shape of tag....ie: rooms, doors)

i need to reduce size of an interior elevation tag and i'm not sure i can find it in annotations.....i have an option to change both the "elevation tag" (from 1/2" circle) to something smaller and "callout head w/ 1/8" corner radius- callout tag" in the properties of the elevation tag and there are no other options loaded.....confused on where to go to get the componants of the interior elevation tag to alter and load.

suggestions?

roy.70844
2008-02-06, 11:02 AM
In the uk metric library, some annotation components are not provided as families, but they are present in the template. I suggest expanding the family branch of the project browser looking in annotations and locating the tag you already have. Once you have found the family you can right click on it and select save. You can then open, edit and reload into the project.

Hope that helps.

Roy

mabrey
2008-02-06, 10:20 PM
Interior elevation tags are system families and have limited customization capabilities. To modify what you can go to Settings > View Tags > Elevation Tags...

From here you can modify shape, text, and the arrow, but not much else (such as the opacity of the text).

-Jon