PDA

View Full Version : New Products announced! MAX 2009 Breaking Info

Steve_Bennett
2008-02-13, 05:06 AM
New products have been announced and 3ds MAX has a new brother that has been born.

http://pressreleases.autodesk.com/index.php?s=press_releases&item=383%3C%2Ftd%3E
http://www.worldpressdays08.com/pages/page.cfm?action=products&sub1=1

dellis
2008-02-13, 06:55 PM
I'm going to double check the current state of the NDA to see if we are aloud to start talking about the features and stuff. Definetely some cool new improvements.!!!

Steve_Bennett
2008-02-13, 07:40 PM
I believe NDA's are in effect until product ships, but then I could be wrong about that...

However, we can talk about what is in the press releases...

stusic
2008-02-13, 07:53 PM
I believe NDA's are in effect until product ships, but then I could be wrong about that...

However, we can talk about what is in the press releases...

We got the dates we can start talking about the new Autocad, which are different than the ship dates. (we can officially start blabbing yesterday at 8:30 PST). I'm sure max's dates are different, but I'd be pretty sure the NDA is the same.

Steve_Bennett
2008-02-16, 04:34 AM
We can talk about the stuff listed in the press releases. However, discussions and other content from MyFeedback must remain confidential.

Has anyone noticed that MAX Design 2009 will have mr proxy objects? :mrgreen: They are really going after vray...

arshiel88
2008-02-16, 07:03 AM
We can talk about the stuff listed in the press releases. However, discussions and other content from MyFeedback must remain confidential.

Has anyone noticed that MAX Design 2009 will have mr proxy objects? :mrgreen: They are really going after vray...

Well that's good news, I've been 100% Mental Ray trying to surpass what my colleague can do with Vray.

dellis
2008-02-17, 05:12 PM
Don't get me wrong...i'm glad that MR is going in the direction that it is...but it is almost astonishing how much MR is looking like VRay as far as interface and functionality goes. I think...for now at least....its still pretty clear who is creating the path and who's following it!