PDA

View Full Version : Revit FAQ

gregcashen
2003-07-24, 03:26 AM
Hey Zoog,

why not put a link to the Revit FAQ in the links section?

here is the link http://revit.autodesk.com/pillar/custserv/web/service/support_4.0/faq_navigator/index.asp

I forget how helpful this thing is for so many of the issues we come across. It also answers many of the newbie (and not so newbie) questions that get asked here, so it's a great supplement to the Revit Help files.

Greg

beegee
2003-07-24, 03:59 AM
Good to see that site's up again.

Its been down for so long, I thought it was dead.

beegee

gregcashen
2003-07-24, 04:16 AM
I didn't realize it went down. I use it very irregularly, but it's always there for me when I need it. Maybe Zoog should mirror it and link it directly off this site.

Honestly, who ever clicks on the "FAQ" link at the top of this page anyway? We already know how to post our (okay, MY) stupid questions. Perhaps the phpBB FAQ could be replaced with the Revit FAQ?

Just another (stupid :puffy:) idea brought to you by Sir Posts Too Damn Much! (Me, not Beegee, who usually offers aome sort of value with his posts, whereas mine...)

beegee
2003-07-24, 06:16 AM
Just another (stupid :puffy:) idea brought to you by Sir Posts Too Damn Much! (Me, not Beegee, who usually offers aome sort of value with his posts, whereas mine...)

Well... Q said he was allowed one useless post a day, but my quota is way higher :roll:

beegee