PDA

View Full Version : My Latest 3D work in AutoCAD 2007

harilalmn
2008-03-20, 10:19 AM
Hi all,
Here is my latest 3D work in AutoCAD 2007. Feedbacks expected..

harilalmn
2008-03-20, 10:35 AM
I know the floor reflection is slight a bit more than a real one would reflect. Any other comments? Most welcome...

BrenBren
2008-03-20, 01:28 PM
It is very cool. But, yea, that is one super highly buffed floor to reflect like that.

harilalmn
2008-03-21, 03:07 AM
Ok...
I have updated thefloor reflection. Please see the attachment... I think now it looks ok..

gtplumbing2004
2008-03-21, 04:41 AM
Hi all,

You gotta be kidding me that looks awsome keep up the good work.
gtplumbing2004@aol.com

gtplumbing2004
2008-03-21, 04:44 AM
Hi all,
I think it looks great Im goingto save it as my background for a few weeks.

harilalmn
2008-03-21, 05:41 AM
Thanks for the complements..!!

spacedecor
2008-03-25, 11:44 AM
Ok...
I have updated thefloor reflection. Please see the attachment... I think now it looks ok..
It is nice job my friend.I want to give some suggest for you.First,stone wall texture is little like picture(or.more need to realize) and it should be little dark.Second,try to more realize for wood texture.I think it little look like ply wood.It should be solid wood material.But you did good job.

Filipe Francisco
2008-03-25, 11:55 AM
Nice Work, god reflection and details

Cheers :beer:

harilalmn
2008-03-25, 01:34 PM
It is nice job my friend.I want to give some suggest for you.First,stone wall texture is little like picture(or.more need to realize) and it should be little dark.Second,try to more realize for wood texture.I think it little look like ply wood.It should be solid wood material.But you did good job.
I will take care of the things you pointed out "spacedecor". Thanks for the advice.

ronie_ernanto
2008-04-01, 04:25 AM
Nice drawing, nice sofa. your sofa pattern look cut on the rounded edge (I don't know what it term in english?), that's my problem too. any idea how to solve it?

harilalmn
2008-04-01, 05:27 PM
Nice drawing, nice sofa. your sofa pattern look cut on the rounded edge (I don't know what it term in english?), that's my problem too. any idea how to solve it?

I have a quick idea after reading your post, but, did not try it yet.
Make the round edge part a separate solid. Apply the texture and map it using spherical mapping. This would solve the problem I guess. (Just for a trial).

I have solved most of my problems before, splitting solids into parts and applying the appropriate mapping. Also, this work was just a study about lights and shadows. So I did not concentrate much on textures and material properties.

But, AutoCAD, since the version 2007, is quite amazing and Autodesk succeeded in bringing up most of the options what I wished to be in Version 2006.
I had always been fighting with complex 3D solid forms in AutoCAD. Now all those forms, with commands like loft, sweep, the helix etc..., are just a matter of seconds since AutoCAD 2007...!! This was what I had been expecting Autodesk to come up with. Thanks to Autodesk..!!