PDA

View Full Version : Roof Framing

max
2008-03-29, 06:14 AM
While adding my trusses to my roof framing plan, some of them show up and some don't. For instance, I copy one(that shows up on roof framing plane) and place it for the next truss. The copied one does not show up.

What could cause this?

Thanks

Andre Carvalho
2008-03-29, 04:01 PM
While adding my trusses to my roof framing plan, some of them show up and some don't. For instance, I copy one(that shows up on roof framing plane) and place it for the next truss. The copied one does not show up.

What could cause this?

Thanks

Are you working with worksets or phases?
If you are working with worksets and current workset is set to be off, each new object you create will be on that workset and therefore will not be visible because it is off. To be sure the problem is this, try creating any other object (not annotations or dimensions) on that same view. It should disappear too.

If you are working with phases, and your filters are set to only show existing, when you create a new truss, it will be considered a new construction and therefore will not show, unless you change your filters to show all, for instance.

Try this and let me know if it solves your problem or not. If not, post again with more explanations of what's happening (messages or any other evidence)

Andre Carvalho