PDA

View Full Version : Custom curtain panel won't schedule

AP23
2008-04-01, 03:12 PM
I’ve made a custom curtain panel family. The family contains out of four types. When I create a curtain wall with the panels embedded, they don’t appear in my schedule. However, I’m able to see and select the family and types in the pull down menu in the schedule. When I swap a regular panel for the custom panel, it disappears out of the schedule.

Andre Carvalho
2008-04-01, 05:36 PM
I’ve made a custom curtain panel family. The family contains out of four types. When I create a curtain wall with the panels embedded, they don’t appear in my schedule. However, I’m able to see and select the family and types in the pull down menu in the schedule. When I swap a regular panel for the custom panel, it disappears out of the schedule.

I'm not sure how do you started your family (if with a curtain panel template or not) but if you create a Window schedule, it will show there. Or if you want to tag it, only a window tag will do.

Have you started it as a Window and then copied / pasted into a curtain panel family?

By the way, when testing, I started a new curtain panel from scratch, roughly did something similar as yours and it worked fine, both on schedule or tagging.

Andre Carvalho

AP23
2008-04-01, 08:34 PM
Have you started it as a Window and then copied / pasted into a curtain panel family?

I've started it as a new curtain panel family. I wanted to create a curtain wall consisting out of these panel families and use the schedule to randomly change the types.

dhurtubise
2008-04-01, 09:27 PM
Submit it to support, it's definitely a bug