PDA

View Full Version : Vertical revision schedule?

patricks
2008-04-03, 05:12 PM
My firm has been working on a couple of projects for a large contractor, pretty much just producing the CD's for them. We have to use their title block, so I created it in Revit. Now the problem is that their revision schedule runs vertically up the top right portion of the sheet, so the headers for each column in the revision schedule reads vertically up instead of horizontally right.

I tried making a revision schedule in the Revit title block, but it seems that schedules cannot be rotated. Is there any option here other than manually filling out the revision schedule on every sheet?

And knowing these contractors, there is no other option. My titleblock MUST match their standard, so that all other consultants' sheets will remain consistent. They even specified that I had to show the project issue date as mm-dd-yyyy instead of my normal mm.dd.yyyy.

Scott D Davis
2008-04-03, 05:13 PM
Revit 2009...you wont have to wait long!

patricks
2008-04-03, 05:25 PM
awesome... guess I'll just fill it out manually for now, though. They need the revisions ASAP.

Scott D Davis
2008-04-03, 05:32 PM
Ugh...sorry to hear that! Manual work-arounds are the worst.

But be glad its coming! Along with revision schedules that read top-down OR bottom up. Revisions that can be A-B-C and 1-2-3 mixed! Revision "grids" that can either "grow" with the revisions, or have a set size and number of rows.