PDA

View Full Version : White Filled Region printing black

nrenfro
2004-09-03, 07:34 PM
I believe I have read of others having this problem and it has driven our office mad with frustration. Today however I do believe we have found the cause of the problem.

We use filled solid white regions to mask out things all the time. Most of the time this works great, but sometimes it dose not work and the white filled region prints black. Today however we seem to have found a solution. If the solid white filled region is set to transparent it prints sometimes as white and sometimes black (frustrating). Now if we set the solid white filled region to opaque it consistency prints white good. Has anyone else struggled with this? and if so is this a real solution?

Yman
2004-09-03, 08:16 PM
Yes, we found that if you leave the print setting to print black and white in the revit print setup that this occurs as you said. We found, from the group here, that if you set it to greyscale then everything prints the way it should.

Y

nrenfro
2004-09-07, 02:09 PM
Thank you for confirming this. Fortunately as a default we print in gray scale, so I would have totally missed that little fact. It would be nice if one could simply hardwire ones brain to this forum

suganyat69411
2004-09-07, 05:00 PM
This issue was discussed sometime ago in the forum. Check out this link..

http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=4132&highlight=FILLED+REGION

HTH :)

Suganya