PDA

View Full Version : Window schedule

Carlos GT
2008-04-08, 09:55 PM
I am trying to create a window schedule with type, height and width. I have 3 windows of one type (sh25) and 2 windows of another type (sh23). When I create the schedule, it shows 5 types (5 lines), repeating sh25, 3 times and sh23, 2 times. I would like to show only the 2 types (in 2 lines) and I would like the schedule to show the total amount of each type of window (3 sh25 and 2 sh23). Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

Andre Carvalho
2008-04-09, 03:22 AM
I am trying to create a window schedule with type, height and width. I have 3 windows of one type (sh25) and 2 windows of another type (sh23). When I create the schedule, it shows 5 types (5 lines), repeating sh25, 3 times and sh23, 2 times. I would like to show only the 2 types (in 2 lines) and I would like the schedule to show the total amount of each type of window (3 sh25 and 2 sh23). Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

Hello Carlos,

Yes, definitely. When creating the schedule, go to the "Sorting / Grouping" tab > Sort by "Type" > check "Footer" and select "Title, count and totals" and if you wish, check "Blank Line" too. Then at the bottom, uncheck "Itemize every instance", check "Grand Totals and select "Title, count and totals".

Doing that, it will sort your windows by type sh25 in one line, with the total of sh25 windows just bellow and another line with sh23 also with the total of sh23 windows bellow. At the very bottom, there will be a total for all 5 windows.

I hope it helps,

Andre Carvalho

Carlos GT
2008-04-09, 03:15 PM
Awsome... Thanks Andre.

Now, I noticed that the grand totals display at the bottom of the table (horizontal), Is there a way to make it part of the schedule, I mean it would show like another vertical field?

Carlos GT
2008-04-09, 03:38 PM
I figured it out.