PDA

View Full Version : South Wales Revit Users

Roger Evans
2004-09-06, 11:44 AM
Just been informed today that there are around 70 Revit users in South Wales

I personally know of about 3 ~

Seems to me that we could benefit from getting together & maybe organising a Localised User Group

Anyone interested?

Cheers

Roger

(ps Mods ~ I would be grateful if this could be made as a sticky if that is possible)

ejburrell67787
2004-09-06, 02:32 PM
I didn't know there were 70 Revit users in the UK... are there really 70 in South Wales? I'm very impressed (so what do the remaining 3 Architects in South Wales use? :wink: )

I live in Stroud, Gloucestershire so South Wales isn't so far away... be curious to know what you get up to...

Elrond

Roger Evans
2004-09-06, 02:49 PM
Yeah I had same reaction as you ~ I was pretty stunned at 70 ~ & thought it more like the UK Quota .. perhaps I misheard & it was 17 .. (still a marked improvement)
from what I can gather a lot are small practices (like myself) & a few local authorities

Anyway I don't anticipate a deluge of correspondence on this here ~ It would be interesting to have direct contact access to the Users themselves to gauge interest ..but no such list is available ~ which becomes self defeating in a way.

Could it be arranged that Users are contacted via Revit ? no breach of confidentiality then.