PDA

View Full Version : field for match-lines

cfaulkner
2008-04-17, 12:32 PM
Are there any fields for tabs that is not the current. for example I would like a match line note to automatically update the sheet number that refers to the adjacent tab.
thanks

jmctamney
2008-04-17, 01:44 PM
Are there any fields for tabs that is not the current. for example I would like a match line note to automatically update the sheet number that refers to the adjacent tab.
thanks

I'm pretty sure this can be done using the sheet set manager.

cfaulkner
2008-04-17, 06:43 PM
Thanks thats what i thought, but if there was a easy way to do it w/o sheet set manager it would be easier for others in the office that dont know how to use sheet set manager.
thanks again

jmctamney
2008-04-17, 06:48 PM
Thanks thats what i thought, but if there was a easy way to do it w/o sheet set manager it would be easier for others in the office that dont know how to use sheet set manager.
thanks again

Lunch and learn. How many people don't know how to use them? If you have any influence you could get the company to adopt its use as a standard. Then everyone would have to learn it. I was against the SSM when it first came out but now, with every noew project use use it on I find more benefits to using it and fields.