PDA

View Full Version : Changing Levels from 0'-0" to 100'-0"

RafeRedmond
2008-04-21, 01:55 PM
Has anyone figured out a good way to change the level from 0'-0" to 100'-0" on a project? The only way I know is to move the entire building up from within an elevation view. Please let me know if there is another, easier way!

Thanks!

RRR

patricks
2008-04-21, 02:04 PM
If you don't need to show true elevations for topography or anything like that, you can use Relocate This Project under Tools > Project Position, and then change your levels to report Shared Coordinates.

Otherwise, if you always show the ground floor as 100'-0" in all your projects, I would move your levels up to that height in your project template.

Paul Monsef
2008-04-21, 02:08 PM
Has anyone figured out a good way to change the level from 0'-0" to 100'-0" on a project? The only way I know is to move the entire building up from within an elevation view. Please let me know if there is another, easier way!

Thanks!

RRR

Sure, try out the Relocate this Project command which moves the entire project. It's under the Tools menu>Project Position/Orientation>Relocate this Project.

Then you will need to adjust the level elevations to show the Project height vs. the Shared heights.Or was that the other way around (scratchy head smiley here)