PDA

View Full Version : Room Schedules

thomasf
2008-04-21, 01:57 PM
I've been reading a lot of other threads about room schedules and I just want to make sure I haven't missed soemthing.

Our typical Room Finish Schedule has columns for Standing & Running Trim, Millwork, Countertops, Splashes and a couple others, which I don't see in Revit. As I understand it I can create these columns but I manually have to fill in the information; is that correct?

I can't create schedulable information for casework that will make it show up in my finish schedule?

Thanks for your help.

patricks
2008-04-21, 02:12 PM
You should be able to do this with shared parameters. I saw a presentation on how to schedule quantities of elements in rooms (like furniture counts), but I can't remember the exact procedure, and I don't have the presentation handout packet handy. I'm sure someone else can be of more help.

aaronrumple
2008-04-21, 03:40 PM
The room can show up in the casework schedule, but the casework can't show up in the room schedule.

arqt49
2008-04-22, 10:08 PM
For furniture schedule with room fileds I always turn the volumes computations on.
With areas only, my beds go to the floor below, etc.
Is it me only?

aaronrumple
2008-04-23, 01:59 PM
For furniture schedule with room fileds I always turn the volumes computations on.
With areas only, my beds go to the floor below, etc.
Is it me only?

That doesn't sound right... Furniture sits on a level. Rooms are also level based. They should be in sync.

Are you using lots of level lines for things like finish floor, structural slab, brick ledge or other items where the level lines may be very close together?