PDA

View Full Version : need suggestions

ntnik
2008-04-22, 07:49 PM
ref to drawings.....this is rough and has looked ok till now....but now i need suggestions on how to complete this and i have tried a few different things.....the issue is with the circular storefront and door frame.....the circular low stone wall will be held back from the door and allow the frame (large stone frame) to extend to the ground level.....exterior face of stone will be outside exterior face of wall....that i can handle....my main problem is the opening in the storefront for the large stone door frame.....i feel its close without being correct.....the wall the storefront is in is actualy taller than the storefront.....and the storefront doesnt seem to be cutting a hole for itself in the wall (could just reduce wall heigth i guess and have storefront on top of wall

sorry so wordy....looking for suggestions to have storefront cut into wall (produce opening...ref to perspective....glazing is set to glazing btw so, i dont understand difference in color ) and how to precisely manage the opening in the storefront for the door frame.

Andre Carvalho
2008-04-22, 08:16 PM
...looking for suggestions to have storefront cut into wall (produce opening

Select your storefront, go to its properties and make sure the option to embed it into the wall is ON. Then your storefront will automatically cut your wall.

Andre Carvalho