PDA

View Full Version : Can we PLEASE get Collate working?

patricks
2008-04-23, 04:51 PM
For as long as I can remember, since I started using Revit in version 6.1, the Collate function has never, EVER worked, no matter what machine we print to, be it our small format Xerox, large format HP plotter, Canon plotter, or Oce laser plotter. It is extremely frustrating on those occasions when we have to print multiple sets with multiple sheets. Here we are now in RAC2009, and it still does not work.

Now I'm no programmer, and I have no idea what it would take to get it working. But if it doesn't work, I wish the option in the print dialog would just be removed.

dfriesen
2008-04-23, 04:56 PM
Hear hear!!

Andre Carvalho
2008-04-23, 05:01 PM
For as long as I can remember, since I started using Revit in version 6.1, the Collate function has never, EVER worked, no matter what machine we print to, be it our small format Xerox, large format HP plotter, Canon plotter, or Oce laser plotter. It is extremely frustrating on those occasions when we have to print multiple sets with multiple sheets. Here we are now in RAC2009, and it still does not work.

Now I'm no programmer, and I have no idea what it would take to get it working. But if it doesn't work, I wish the option in the print dialog would just be removed.

Yeah, that's true.

What I do, is to print the entire set to one PDF file and then print several copies of that PDF file.

Andre Carvalho