PDA

View Full Version : Tenant Improvement Wall Finish NOT showing up

myBIMhero
2008-04-24, 12:21 AM
I am working on an interior improvement project. It is a small building that was completely gutted out. My interior walls are just the studs and the exterior walls are the studs plus exterior sheathing. I created all of them as existing. I created a 5/8" Gypsum wall that I ran along the interior of every room. For some bizarre reason, a few of these walls (see red arrows on NC Floor Plan PDF) do not show up when I print. They all look fine in the view. One of the walls (red cloud) does not show up when I export to CAD (that I can fix with a simple line but its bugging me).

the other problem I am having, is with NEW WINDOWS being placed in EXISTING WALLS. The windows on the south side of the building cut the wall and leave a sill - they also cut the wall in the demo plan. The windows on the north and east do not do the same. The walls are the same in all 3 cases and the north & south windows are the same. these are all in blue bubble on pdf. I have spent over 3 hours trying to figure out what is wrong - maybe a 2nd or 3rd pair of eyes can help.

This is what drives me crazy about Revit. It works wonders and then some parts that are exactly the same as others dont. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks