PDA

View Full Version : Accept Primary? (2) ERRORS

s.messing
2008-04-24, 07:22 PM
Hey all,

I am trying to delete the primary option. To do so, I need to switch the primary option with the secondary option. When I try to "make primary" I get 2 errors that I cannot fix nor track (see attached images).

1. Can't keep elements joined.
I can't explain this error because the drafting view in question does not exist. When I search for the line to unjoin, it does not exist. Furthermore, model lines cannot exist in a drafting view!!

2. Linked Files have the same name.
Again, this error makes no sense. There is no drafting view by this name. It even goes so far as to describe the drafting view as deleted. What could it possibly mean by Linked Files have the same name?

Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Thanks,
Stephen

aggockel50321
2008-04-25, 12:13 PM
A couple of things you might try:

1.) Go to Tools / Review Warnings, and try to clear any violations you have there. Then try to close out the option.

2.) Failing that, if you're options aren't too complex, open the secondary option, go to a view where you can select everything in it, and copy it (or cut) it to the clipboard.

Open the primary option, select everything, and delete it. Then paste in the items from the secondary option that reside in the clipboard.

Then accept primary....