PDA

View Full Version : station increment update?

randyspear
2008-05-06, 05:24 PM
I have changed my label set style so that major and minor increments are at 100 and 50 meters but the existing alignment's increments don't don't update.

Do you have to do this manually if the alignment has already been created? If so, am I going to have the same problem with profile banding, etc.?

Harold Pei Jr
2008-05-06, 07:44 PM
1. Did you change the correct label style? Some people change one thinking that's the correct one but, in fact, have changed the one just below or above it (I've done that a few times).

2. Did you refresh the page? Just yesterday, I had changed the size of my alignment labels (major ones) but no change. I went back into the label style, the change was saved. So I refreshed the page and it showed the change.

Just some thougths to get you on your way.

randyspear
2008-05-07, 12:29 PM
yes, when i create new alignments they appear correctly. Its just the old ones that have to be manually updated. I tried refresh as well.

jpaulsen
2008-05-07, 02:36 PM
As you have found the increment is saved in the label set style not the label style. If you change the increment in the set style you have to manually change existing alignments. You can either change the increment for each alignment or re-import the label set.