PDA

View Full Version : seemed to have lost a callout

ntnik
2008-05-13, 05:27 PM
i have a buiding section and i had a callout bubble around one of the gable ends.....i did move the section line (for the building section back to the center of the building)....i went back and reworked the detail componants to match the increased highth of the wall as a result of relocating the section.....the section bubble is now gone from the building section.....i have verified that callouts are enabled and have checked with the lightbulb....doesnt seem to be there anymore....i tried to draw a buble and reference the section drawing.....and was told callout bubble was not visable and to check my settings.....i dont know what else to check.

Mike Sealander
2008-05-13, 05:43 PM
Check Discipline switch. Structurals don't show up on Architecturals, for instance.

ntnik
2008-05-13, 06:32 PM
thats an interesting switch....i will find out more about what it does....i did check it....still can not see or draw a callout in my longitudinal section....i get the warning to check ....None of the created elements are visible in Section: Longitudinal Section Courts View.... i get "You may want to check the active view, its Parameters, and Visibility settings."

i dont know what to check other that "callouts" under view setting...they are checked there

ntnik
2008-05-13, 07:14 PM
i pulled up the longitudinal section and the plan with the section tag.....i shifted the section tag in plan (while watching the affect in the longitudinal section drawing....and possitioned it approximately where it was when origionaly before i moved it.... one callout re-appeared a few thers didnt....may just throw it away and start another and not move the section tag