PDA

View Full Version : Curtain System Panel Hatch

breck.baird
2008-05-19, 05:26 PM
Has anyone else had trouble with surface fill patterns in curtain system panels? The attached image shows the curtain panel roof system I am having problems with. In the upper left panel there are two chimney stacks poking through the roof and as you can see the void that the chimney stacks create in the hatch pattern is repeated on some of the other panels. All of the panels with the diagonal hatch are the same family and type. And this error only appears when we export and print (i.e. the error does not show up when looking at the view and sheet in Revit). Does anyone have a clue about what is going on and how to fix this? Thanks.

gsucci
2008-05-19, 06:41 PM
Has anyone else had trouble with surface fill patterns in curtain system panels? The attached image shows the curtain panel roof system I am having problems with. In the upper left panel there are two chimney stacks poking through the roof and as you can see the void that the chimney stacks create in the hatch pattern is repeated on some of the other panels. All of the panels with the diagonal hatch are the same family and type. And this error only appears when we export and print (i.e. the error does not show up when looking at the view and sheet in Revit). Does anyone have a clue about what is going on and how to fix this? Thanks.

Use raster when you print.
This solved visibility problems I had with hatches in curtain panels...

Regards

gio