PDA

View Full Version : Revit 2009 Download Problems

cek
2008-05-30, 02:59 PM
Just wondering if anyone else is having problems downloading the Revit 2009 Architectural Suite. We've made three attempts with no success. Here's a brief on the resulting error messages if anyone from Autodesk is monitoring this forum.

After the installation is completed and upon activation of the desktop icon the following messages appear.

"Could not load adlmres.dll"
"anavres.dll not found"
"Could not load revitmfc.dll"
"Instruction at 0x7839502e referenced memory at 0x000002bc. Memory could not be "read" click ok to terminate program"

Any comments on resolving this download problem are welcome. We have the CD but I was hoping to get the latest build instead.

cek
2008-05-30, 03:44 PM
Interestingly I'm having the same problem with the CD installed version. All of the same error messages. I guess I'll need to go to tech support.

david.faltenhine
2008-06-09, 09:28 PM
I'm having the same problem after installing from a deployment. Uninstalling and re-installing didn't help.

David

carl.lowrey
2008-06-16, 05:29 AM
Same problem here but with Revit Structures Suite 2009...

carl.lowrey
2008-06-16, 06:37 AM
Managed to find and download the two files adlmres.dll and anavres.dll on the web - put into C:\Program Files\Revit Structure Suite\Revit Structure 2009\Program and Revit started okay.

Not sure why the files did not get into the deployment though.

I opted not to install the rendering addin - wondered if it could be related.

andrew.handley782323
2008-11-27, 12:59 PM
Exactly the same problem, but the install ran fine 3-4 months ago.
Now come to install from the deployment image on the server and Revit crashes when first launched reporting;

"Could not load adlmres.dll"
"anavres.dll not found"
"Could not load revitmfc.dll"

copying the files from the install that worked fixes the problem.
Searching the deployment highlights that all three files are missing so something has changed but unable to trace back what.