PDA

View Full Version : Callouts not showing and section markers reversing

wjspence
2008-06-09, 04:34 PM
Has anyone ever had this problem?

I started putting in callouts for stair plans in the plan views and they weren’t showing up though the callout views were being created. After playing with it for a while I noticed that when I un-cropped the view they showed up and also some of the wall section markers reversed. The callouts were neither turned off nor unchecked in VG.

Thanks,

Bill Spence
Parsons Architecture
Austin TX

patricks
2008-06-09, 07:54 PM
Check your annotation crop in the offending view. If the callout line crosses the annotation crop region line, then it won't show up.

Open the view properties and turn off the annotation crop altogether and see if that helps.

wjspence
2008-06-10, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the reply.

I managed to fix the sections reversing when the crop is turned on and off by turning on and off the section heads and tails.

Turning the annotation crop on and off does not help. When annotation crop is turned off the callouts are no longer visible. None of the annotation crops are even close to the callouts. I also tried turning the callouts display on and off in visibility graphics and but with no success. I also tried turning the callouts gray but they did not turn gray.

Do you or anyone else have any more suggestions or ideas?

Daniel Chapman
2008-06-10, 11:56 PM
Are there any view regions over the stairs or nearby? Has the project been mirrored at all?

wjspence
2008-06-11, 01:56 PM
Yes, we have a callout at the stairs and a couple of others including one that overlaps the one at the stairs. The project has not been mirrored.