PDA

View Full Version : Walls missing in RCP's

Andre Baros
2004-09-14, 04:58 PM
There are no walls in my basement RCP's. My view range is set correctly, my visibility is set correctly, my phase is set correctly... what else could I try?

The RCP's for other floors are showing up just fine. I recreated the view from scratch and the walls are still missing. When I mouse over the area where walls should be nothing happens.

Thanks,

Andre Baros
2004-09-14, 05:05 PM
Never mind... I had the range set to "level above" and forgot that I had an invisible level I was using to set foundation walls for a shallower portion of the site which was lower than my cut plane. Changing the primary range to Level 1 fixed the problem.

slb
2004-09-14, 08:36 PM
May I suggest to the moderators, that this be placed in the "Known Issues and Solutions" area?

This is a very common issue that clients run into.

beegee
2004-09-14, 09:49 PM
Hi Steve,

The "Known Issues and Work Arounds" Forum is meant for known bugs ( a term that FK recently defined (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=8121) :D ) and solutions to those problems, until they are fixed in a new build / release.

I think what we need is a new forum for "FAQs ", or somesuch, where this sort of thread could go. We will look at that.