PDA

View Full Version : Revision Cloud Issues- HELP

jasonw
2004-09-15, 07:21 PM
I have an elevation that I used a break line to end the elevation since the wall continues beyond. When I revise the elevation any portion of the revision cloud that overlaps the break line mask area does not show up. The cloud is drawn in the sheet, while the break line is in the view. I have tried to change the overlay properties, move to back, etc.. to no avail. It views properly but when you print it is when the problem occurs.

Thanks,

Jason

LRaiz
2004-09-15, 08:32 PM
You may want to move revision cloud from sheet into view (cut and paste may help doing that quickly). If you still have a problem in view then you should have the ability to change draw order of your break line and revision cloud. In general it is a good idea to limit drafting in sheets only to notes and lines that relate to entire sheet while keeping everything related to views (including revision clouds) directly in views.

PaulB
2004-09-15, 09:58 PM
Is it possible that your revision cloud is done using a model line instead of a detail line. My understanding is that filled regions hide the model lines but not the detail lines.