PDA

View Full Version : Revit file a book - request

g.makstutis
2008-07-06, 04:48 PM
Hi,

I'm working on a book and would like to include some images of Revit being used for a large project. I use Revit, but only on small projects.

'Architecture' is an overview of architectural practice and education aimed at young people considering architecture as their field of study at University. The publisher is Lawrence King. The initial printing will be approximately 20,000 and will be published in the UK and US. We are currently in discussion for publication in Spain and France. The projected publication date is October 2009.

I would appreciate if anyone could provide a Revit file of a large project, so that I could get some screenshots of the interface and the file in use.

Anyone interested? I will be giving full credits to the firm/individual.

Thanks

Calvn_Swing
2008-07-07, 02:23 AM
We may be interested. Let me check with someone at our firm to make sure. We've got a range of projects, though I'm unsure if what we have as "large" is what you're thinking of. I'll PM you on Tuesday with more details, feel free to do the same between now and then...

hildaespinal
2008-07-07, 04:42 PM
G. Makstutis,

My firm, Perkins+Will is working on several large projects in Revit Architecture. If you need additional images in the areas of: HealtchCare, Science & Technology, Education and/or Commercial Architecture, let me know. We will be glad to contribute.

Feel free to contact me at: hilda.espinal@perkinswill.com

Hilda Espinal, LEED AP, CDT, Associate AIA
FirmWide Design Applications Manager